Bravo III X 2.00 Ratio New Seacore
Bravo III X 2.00 Ratio New 714-5-5L47600TP SEACORE Outdrive
Brand new Bravo Three X Gas outdrive, 2.0:1 gear ratio
More than an upgrade from the Alpha drive, this Bravo Three X Gas outdrive is the best-in-class when it comes to shifting. Its counter-rotating propeller design enables agile handling in reverse for precision maneuverability.
This is a GENUINE MerCruiser outdrive, it is not an aftermarket outdrive.
Please call or e-mail us to specify which gear ratio you need for your application.
- Precision shimmed near-net forged helical steel gears for quiet operation and durability.
- K 360 low copper alloy for corrosion resistance
- Tri-Paint System (Irridite, EDP & Powder Paint) creates a tough, durable corrosion resistant barrier
- Armored trim lines protect hydraulic system from debris
- Flow-Torq II Propeller Hub – The “Weekend Saver” protects the entire drive from damage, not just the lower unit
- Trim limit switch trims drive angle for maximum performance every time
- Through-Prop exhaust maximizes power and reduces noise levels
- The Bravo Three drive’s twin propellers and large rudder area allow uncompromised handling for single- or twin-engine boats capable of speeds up to 65 mph.
- Drive Lube Monitor – Alarm warns if drive lube is low. Engine mounting allows easy inspection and fill without the cost to pull a boat from the water.
- Permalube ® U-Joint – Virtually No Maintenance Required
- Maintenance Free Hinge Pins – No added cost to pull a boat from the water
- Greaseable Drive Coupler – No added cost to pull a boat from the water
- New permanently lubricated gimbal bearing does not require maintenance
- Power Trim XD ® Automatically Returns the Drive to the Water to Maintain Full Control of Boat in Case of an Emergency
- MerCathode® monitors the galvanic potential of the drive and counteracts corrosion with a metered electrical charge providing continuous cathodic protection
- Engine Guardian System® with MPI engines protects the drive from damage from low lubricant levels
Must ship to a comercial address - Ships freight